Friday, February 22, 2013

iDoctor

This is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
I think there is little to say about this video other than the fact that I am completely and utterly over-excited for medicine to go in this direction. As someone who spends a lot of time in doctors' offices and hospitals, I cannot wait to be able to monitor my own results and see exactly what my doctor is seeing.

My health is consistently one of the things I am most paranoid about in my life, so to have something at the palm of my hand that allows me to control it and have constant contact with my doctor is one form of technology I cannot wait for.

1 comment:

  1. You should watch the video we saw in class a week ago. I think you were absent, but it connected to health.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WKle-GQwk

    ReplyDelete