Sunday, March 3, 2013

iBrain anybody?

All of this recent talk about not being a has really gotten me thinking about the fact that I have absolutely no understanding of technology. None. I use it and that's about as far as my world of technology goes. These conversations also make me realize that I have no ability to actually comprehend how technology works, so how about a new brain for me? There has to be an iBrain by now right?

Those of us that have been blessed with brain fog due to medication, fibromyalgia, chronic illnesses, what-have-you would really do well with an iBrain app. So, here comes my research...

Wait. There is such a thing as an iBrain!?
"The iBrain™ - A device for at-home sleep monitoring and diagnosis"




Even though this started out as a sleep monitoring system, the developers claim that this system will soon be able to read our minds. How awesome is that? Maybe my memory problems will officially be solved... Stephen Hawking will be able to talk and medical mysteries will be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment